The COVID Virus problem seems to continue. Depending on where you live, you experience a variety of restrictions. So what do you do? How do maintain a sense of normalcy?
Here is a list of my favorite things to do. Perhaps there is something you would like to try.
- Go on a hike or walk.
- Listen to familiar and new music. Try a virtual choir.
- Pray together.
- Practice gratitude.
- Gather in small groups at home or in a restaurant.
- Attend church in person or online. You can now attend almost anywhere in the world.
- Call people with FaceTime or Zoom.
- Listen to a new podcast.
- Create art.
- Try out a new recipe.
- Buy a new pet.
- Read the Bible and ask these questions.
- Exercise indoors or out.
- Play video, board, or card games.
- Read a new book.
- Write a poem or story.
- Clean your apartment or house.
- Get rid of stuff you don’t need.
- Buy some stationary and write letters with a pen and paper.
- Garden indoors or out.
- Pick up or revive a hobby, like photography or sewing.
- Attend classes when possible.
- Go shopping with your mask on.
- Look at art, virtually and at a museum.
- Learn a new instrument.
- Decorate your living space.
- Go to your public library and read a new magazine, one you have never read before.
- Sweep your sidewalk.
- Make dinner and take it to someone.
- Spend time with children.
What would you add to this list?
Please leave your comment on Face Book, International Conversation Cafe.
Thank you so much!