Welcome to Eight Weeks of Conversation Cafe. This may be a handy place to find coordinated topics between Lifestyle and Bible at an easy glance. We used this format for the past three summer Conversation Cafes. The topics were well received and produced fun and lively conversations. Here are the topics at a glance, titled Series 1, 2, 3. Also, you may want to check out a simple list of games included here. Games for Conversation Café
New Series, 2020
Folktales from Around the World
1. Travel What is a Pilgrimage?
2. All About Food Food and the Believer
3. Sleep, Dreams, and Nightmares Dreams and Visions
4. Weddings and Marriage Falling in Love, Ephesians 5
5. Social Media, Smart Phones, and Apps Can I Have a Relationship With God?
6. Gender Roles in Communication Gender Relationships in the Bible
7. The Bucket List The Great Commission
Series 3…This one is 10 weeks.
The Ten Wise Principles are the Lifestyle material. All ten discussion guides are in this one document.
On the Bible side, we used the following Conversation Art Cards which more or less goes with each principle. Be sure and read, “Method for the Cards” before you begin. It will help explain how to facilitate the Conversation Art Card and give you a more satisfying experience.
- What Do We Adore?
- Satisfying Friendships
- A Good Name
- The Rhythm of Life
- Honor Your Parents
- A Single Story
- All You Need is Love
- Something to Share
- Let Yourself Be Seen
- The Secret of Happiness